Minor Use Chemicals

Minor use chemials header

Vegetable Image randomiser

For a pesticide that is not registered for a particular crop and use, the relevant minor use permit must be obtained before using a product for crop protection.

Details of individual permits can be searched on the APVMA website (www.apvma.gov.au/permits/permits.shtml)

For information on applying for a permit visit the APVMA website (www.apvma.gov.au) or contact the WA Industry Development Officer on (08)9226 0244.