vegetablesWA Bookkeeping Service
We have developed this new service from a need which was identified in a gap analysis performed earlier this year.
The initial face to face meeting will be 1-2 hours to go over what is required and set up. As items such as bank feeds can take 2 weeks to set up this should be done as soon as possible.
At vegetablesWA we aim to automate as much as possible. This will be to assist you (you don’t have to supply pieces of paper) and access to your information is made easier.
This will be done by:
- Uploading receipts, invoices into a Dropbox folder or directly into accounting software
- Bank statements can be uploaded to Dropbox or a feed can be organised into the accounting software
- Accounting software will be available on the Cloud
- Reconciliations & Financial reports will be available in Dropbox
We offer many services some of which include:
- Online access to your accounts at anytime from anywhere on any device
- Real time collaboration with your bookkeeper – everyone is on the “same page”
- Upload supplier bills and customer invoices onto a secure Dropbox for data entry
- Review supplier bills and payments
- Review customer receipts, collection calls can be made if necessary
- Monthly/quarterly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Posting of necessary journals
- Quarterly Review of Accounts Receivable
- Quarterly Review of Accounts Payable
- Quarterly reconciliation of ATO liabilities
- Review of accounting file, looking for errors and inconsistencies
- Preparation and lodgement of Quarterly Business Activity Statements
- Preparation & lodgement of Monthly Activity Statements
- Preparation & lodgement of Quarterly Superannuation
- Preparation & lodgement of Payroll Tax (all states)
- Preparation & review of monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Liaison with your accountant as required
- Posting of end of year adjustments as directed by your accountant
Contact Rebecca Blackman at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.
Research & Development Extension
This is a free service provided through funding from the APC-VPC (your fee for service) and a Hort Innovation project; VegNET and provides for Industry Extension Officers. Truyen is hired to assist the one third of growers who are Vietnamese. Industry Extension is hired to assist the remainder of the growers. They offer a range of services such as:
• R&D extension
• Royalty for Regions Water Efficiency Program
• Assistance with government agencies
• Assistance with business services
Contact Truyen Vo at email@example.com or 0457 457 559.
VegNET (National Vegetable Extension Network) is delivered locally in Western Australia by vegetablesWA through VG15043, funded by Horticulture Innovation Australia Limited using the vegetable industry levy and funds from the Australian Government.
Market & Value Chain Development
This is a free service provided through funding from the Department of Agriculture & Food WA and Hort Innovation and provides an Market Development Manager. vegetablesWA offers a range of services such as:
- Value Chain Development with domestic & export markets
- Assistance with government agencies
- Attendance at workshops & conferences
Contact Claire McClelland on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9481 0834 or 0477 477 044.
Market Strategy has excellent experience of working with food businesses and food retailers at all levels of the value chain. In addition, Market Strategy is experienced in working with government organisations across different sectors.
Working across public or private sector, Market Strategy is able to implement commercially successful Market Development programs that deliver real growth.
Paul graduated from the University of Sheffield with a Business Studies degree and was recruited to the United Biscuits graduate recruitment program. He worked in a variety of brand management, brand innovation and commercial management roles for a major UK food business and famous UK food retailer.
Paul has lived and worked in the Australian food industry since 2004, specialising in market development projects and programs. Recognising the market development opportunities for Australian food businesses, sector organisations and governments, Paul founded Market Strategy in July 2007.
Market Strategy is a creative agency flexible to your market needs. We have developed tailored programs including coordinated market entry strategies for multiple businesses and cooperative cross sector marketing campaigns.
Market Strategy specialises in the following market development activities:
In an exciting new initiative Centrewest Insurance Brokers have partnered with vegeablesWA to provide you with excellent and responsive service as your Insurance Brokers. We work for you and not the insurer.
Growers who participated in the pilot program received an initial reduction in premium of between 10% to up to 40%! Growers this meant a saving of between $4,000 and $10,000 a year!
Whether you’re a small or large grower operation, they help you review and manage risks on your property. Their service is personal and they will offer you an insurance package that is tailor made to suit your specific requirements. The package will provide you with financial protection against the main and even the less likely insurance events, giving you peace of mind.
Types of insurance available:
• Farm Pack
• Crop Insurance
• Workers Compensation
• Corporate Travel
• Professional Indemnity
• Management Liability
• Cyber Risk & Liability
• Caravan Insurance
• Boat Insurance
• Home Building &/or Contents Insurance
• Motor Vehicle
• Landlords Insurance
• Marine Transit
• Aviation Insurance
• Income Protection Insurance
Centrewest Insurance Brokers can select from Australia’s leading business insurance companies to get the right farm insurance cover for you.
Established in Perth, Western Australia in 1987, their local team of insurance brokers have over 25 years of experience finding the right insurance cover for your operation. You can be assured that you are dealing with a company who works to represent you and not the insurer. Centrewest Insurance Brokers deals with Australia’s leading insurers, underwriting agencies and Lloyds of London agencies.
To take advantage of the great rates on offer from Centrewest Insurance Brokers, contact your local broker, Gavin Statham and mention you saw the article in the WA Grower or on our website. You will need to provide a copy of your most recent insurance with all details remaining completely confidential.
Gavin Statham, Senior Insurance Broker
T (08) 9349 7900 | M 0488 988 697