Date: Monday 9th October 2017
Time: 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Venue: The Bomb Shelter
John Shannon will be going over the Horticulture Code of Conduct to explain some of the details, including:
- Why do we need a Horticulture Code of Conduct?
- How does the Code apply to me?
- What are “Terms of Trade”?
- What are my rights and obligations, as a grower, under the Code?
- Does this Code protect the Grower or the Buyer?
Vietnamese translation will be provided by Truyen Vo.
Also in attendance from the vegetablesWA team will be:
Claire McClelland – Market Development Manager
Truyen Vo – Industry Extension Officer (VS)
Sam Grubisa – Industry Extension Officer (ES)
If you have any questions or queries about this event, please contact Sam Grubisa at Vegetables WA on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 373 037 or Truyen Vo on email@example.com or 0457 457 559.
For the flyer click here.